M&G Mixing Technologies Sdn Bhd (1994– 2015)
We are a dynamic Malaysian owned manufacturer of top quality aqueous dispersions catering mainly for the Latex Gloves manufacturing industry in ASEAN region, and a distributor of specialty chemical, including surfactants and wetting agents. Continuing a tradition of excellence established since 1994, we remain very much focused on our core activity of creating high performance aqueous dispersions for industry and value for our products.
The founder of the Company have more than 30 years experience in the Industrial Chemicals business, which includes distribution of synthetic rubber & polymers, metallic stearates for plastics industry, and many products in the Latex glove industry namely Corn starch (Keoflo 7136), Calcium Nitrate from Yoneyama, Shinko Formers, etc.
Our portfolio of core products includes:
- calcium, zinc, magnesium and potassium stearate dispersions
- purpose formulated cleaning chemicals for the dipped latex industry
- wetting agents for coagulant – Marlipal O13/129,
- wetting agent for latex compounding - Marlipal O13/1385
- former cleaning chemicals
- degreasing cleaners for food industries- Degreaser TM2
- nanoparticle calcium carbonate dispersions; conventional calcium carbonate dispersions
- nanoparticle zinc oxide dispersions
These tested and proven products serve and find niche applications in the Latex Glove, Dry Rubber compounds & products, paint & coatings, coated paper, building protection and many other industries in ready to use dispersions.
We may undertake R&D assignments and customized solutions for clients upon request and accept contract manufacturing arrangements upon negotiation.
We also provide technical advisory services including transfer of mixing and process technology, plant and equipment design for mixers, impellers, in-line and batch homogenizers (agent for In-Mix Denmark)
For more information contact:
Factory, Marketing and Distribution
M&G Mixing Technologies Sdn Bhd
PT 51682, Kawasan Perindustrian Taman Meru
30020 Jelapang, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Tel : + 605-525 2428, 05-5284633, 6012-693 1737
Fax : + 60 528 4648
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com